Entry no.: 265
30 Sep 2007, 1:25 AM
I love LogoLounge
I (and Brandient) feel LL's love for quite a while now and—as the minimalist title says—I love LL back, too. Let me explain:
- 2005 – Bill invites me to be part of LogoLounge 3 international jury;
- 2006 – LogoLounge 3 book features Brandient works;
- 2006 – LogoLounge 3 book features me (the merciless juror, ha!);
- 2006 – Bill likes my Radiocom and Domo identites and my Smartree packaging and writes beautiful words about them in Identity Magazine at Best of the Best 2006 in Moscow;
- 2006 – In his 2006 Trends Report, published in the April issue of Graphic Design USA magazine, Bill features Brandient work: Radiocom and Europharm;
- 2006 – Cathy kindly offers me the opportunity of an interview on LL web site as featured designer;
- 2007 – LL's home-page displays Europharm1 logo (see the picture above) taking me by surprise. Later edit: it seems that Radiocom was featured as well.
What can I say? Thank you, Bill Gardner. Thank you, Cathy Fishel.
1 Designed by Bogdan Dumitrache, award winner in international competitions.